Senior Human Resources Generalist
Lionbridge is seeking an experienced Sr. Human Resources Generalist to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to have a direct impact on our long-term success in a dynamic and continuously evolving environment. In this role, the Sr. Human Resources Generalist will have ownership for driving and supporting core HR processes and programs by partnering with our internal business units and our leaders.
You will be working in a very fast-paced setting and will have a direct impact on our long-term success in a dynamic and continuously changing environment.
What You Will Do:
- Provide strategic advice and support to Management and Sr. Leadership on daily employee relations, employee engagement, performance management, and staffing plans.
- Identify and act upon coaching opportunities with managers to build management capability.
- Communicate and carry out the organization's policies, procedures and standards, and contribute to continual improvements to the efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Act with authority and the highest standards of business ethics on matters related to employee well-being and protection of corporate business interests.
- Monitor and influence employee morale and company culture by partnering with the business
- Assist on special projects as requested.
To be successful you will have:
- 3 or more years of related HR experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- SPHR/PHR Certification preferred.
- Knowledge of practices related to Human Resources, including employee relations, compliance and performance management.
- Knowledge of employment laws, regulations and standards such as ADA, FMLA, EEO, etc.
- Proven experience communicating effectively with all levels of employees and maintaining good working relationships.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, influence others and work in a dispersed team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment and to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints while maintaining attention to detail.
- The creativity to anticipate and resolve conflicts, solve problems and/or develop alternatives.
- Proven record of maintaining professionalism and confidentiality with proprietary and sensitive HR information.
- Work will be performed onsite at our Lionbridge office in Boise, Idaho.
- Flexibility on schedule - occasional need to overlap schedule with beginning of night shift
- Occasional travel may be required to Corvallis, Oregon. Up to 15%.
What You Can Expect
- You will work for one the world's top Localization and Globalization companies and a Forbes America's Best Large Employer , America's Top Remote/Work-From-Home Employer and Best Employers for Women Company.
- You will work with a team as passionate as you are and that are always there to help.
- This role provides an opportunity to deliver significant business impact through delivering exceptional HR practices and service.
- The opportunity to put your ideas and best practices into production while continually growing both your role, your development and your career.
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, MA, USA Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
BREAKING BARRIERS. BUILDING BRIDGES